- Strong & Precise GPS Tracking and Navigation: The Amazfit GTR 4 uses industry-leading dual-band circularly-polarized GPS antenna technology – similar to that used in the aircraft and automotive fields – so you can enjoy stronger positioning that’s 99% as accurate as top handheld GPS locators. And you can even Import a route file to the watch from the Zepp App and navigate your way along it in real-time.
- Design Engineered for Action: The Amazfit GTR 4 is the industry’s first smartwatch with anti-glare technology on the glass bezel cover, and the large 1.43″ AMOLED display has an anti-fingerprint coating to keep your watch looking pristine. The combination of a one-piece aluminum alloy middle frame and classic stainless steel navigation crown makes the watch a fashionable fusion of vintage and elegance.
- Advanced Fitness Support: Get down to business with a huge selection of over 150 sports modes, and support smart recognition of 8 Sports. The fitness tracker watch can be used to track your swimming data and endure the equivalent of up to 50 meters’ water pressure. Get live notifications broadcast through the watch for sports data like heart rate and hydration reminders, distance covered, and more.
- Easy 24/7 Health Management: The Amazfit GTR 4 smart watch debuts the new BioTracker 4.0 PPG biometric sensor, you can enjoy more accurate 24-hour monitoring of heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation and stress levels. The heath tracker watch can also detect your breathing rate, and is able to quickly measure these four important health metrics in one easy tap.
- Power that Goes the Distance: Crush your professional and workout goals for up to two weeks at a time，and the smart watch’s new Battery Saver Mode even enables continued use of features like sports modes, measurement of health metrics, and more, all while saving power.
- The Ultimate Personal Assistant: Amazon Alexa Built-in and support Offline Voice Assistant. Via Bluetooth connection to your phone, the watch can be used to receive and answer phone calls.